What does the course entail?
- The course is broken down into 7 lessons. Each lesson touches on a different topic from saving techniques to getting out of debt, and even mind traps and myths that we don’t realize we have fallen into. The course material comes in the shape of videos, quizzes, journal entries, spreadsheets and some fun activities.
How long do I have access to the course?
- Always! Well, as long as Debtors Diet exists (which I hope is forever….) and as long as your payments are up to date, it’s all yours.
Can I do Debtors Diet with my spouse?
- You bet your bottom dollar you can. In fact, I totally encourage it. Managing family finances is so much easier when you both are on the same page.
What if I’m single or don’t have a family yet? Is this course still worth it?
- YES!!!!!!! All of the principles taught can be applied on an individual basis as well. In fact, I wish I would have known all of this stuff when I was single. It would have made our first three years of marriage so. much. easier…..
We are big Dave Ramsey people at our house. Would this course still be helpful?
- If you are still looking for financial help after doing some of Dave Ramsey’s stuff, then it couldn’t hurt to try, right? This course is really focused on managing the money you DO have. Which is something everyone needs to know in order to get out and stay out of financial trouble. Plus, the support from me, as well as the private Facebook group, is worth it’s weight in gold.
How long does it take to complete the course?
- You could probably bust through the content in a day or two if you really wanted to but you need time to practice what you learn. I suggest taking it a few bites at a time and really investing your effort into the activities and “homework,” and practicing them for a week or two before you plow on ahead. It’s great to learn really fast, but if you can’t apply it to your life, then what is the point?
What if I need more help?
- Awesome! That means you are working and meeting new challenges! Go ahead and search the Debtors Diet Facebook group for answers first, and if that doesn’t work, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am very busy raising humans and being wife to the hottest man on the planet, so I will do my very best to answer any questions you may have within 72 hours. Go kiss your spouse while you wait. 🙂
Can Shanae be contacted personally?
- Of course! You can email me at email@example.com. I love talking money! I am first (and will always be first) a wife and mother though. My family is my whole world and I don’t want to miss a moment. Therefore, I do ask that you search the Facebook group first for your answers. It’s a resource rich with information and so are the lovelies in the group. 🙂 After that, I will do my best to answer any questions you have within 72 hrs.
I LOVED THIS COURSE!! Where can I send my success story?
- Oh man, success stories make my eyes leak! I LOVE THEM! Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “Success Story” as the subject so I know to grab a box of tissues.
Can I get my money back?
- Yes! We have a 30 Day money back guarantee. Click here to learn more.
What if I am unhappy and think Debtor’s Diet is worse than melted ice cream?
- Ugh… melted ice cream. That’s pretty bad. You can email me at email@example.com and explain why you would be so bold. I want to do everything in my power to make you happy. But if that doesn’t happen, we have a 30 day money back guarantee. Click here to learn more.
Can I make monthly payments?
- As of right now, no. Hopefully in the near future!
What do I need to access and complete the course?
- Wifi and some sort of electronic device. Phone, tablet or desktop computer all work.
Can I share the course materials including videos with others?
- Hey, I’ve always LOVED sharing a good thing too! However, sharing Debtors Diet content (including videos and downloads) with anyone besides your spouse or significant other is not permitted. If we find that you have shared course material or videos with anyone beyond your spouse, you will be drop kicked out of Debtors Diet without a refund. HOWEVER, if you’d like to refer someone to Debtors Diet, please do!
Can I watch the course videos on my phone?
- Yes of course! Any device with wifi and internet access can access the course.